- Barbecue Grills
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Course
- Horseshoe Pits
- Performance Stage
- Picnic Tables
- Playground / Children's Play Area
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Soccer Fields
- Wading Pool
- Walking / Jogging Path
About the Park
Washington Park is located between 18th Street and Sheridan and is one of the City's largest parks. Among its other amenities, the park features three picnic shelters, 12 lighted horseshoe pits, the Edgar J. Lewis Bandshell, a 0.78-mile walking / jogging path, a toddler playground, and a 15-station fitness circuit course.
- Lighting has been installed at the outdoor basketball court located in Washington Park which allows park users to activate the lighting until 10:00 pm when the system will automatically lock and not allow users to reactivate the lights for the remainder of the night.
- In 2019, Washington Park also had a new playground installed (designed for children aged 5-12), which features several slides and ladders, as well as synthetic turf.
- ADA upgrades to the restrooms (including new privacy stalls) are aimed at coming to Washington Park during 2023.
- The Parks Division has plans to update the electrical systems at Washington Park, which will help with park rentals and special events.
- The toddler playground is due for replacement during the 2025-2026 Fiscal Year.