City Manager Blog

Apr 14

[ARCHIVED] How to obtain public records

The original item was published from April 14, 2022 3:59 PM to April 14, 2022 4:00 PM

Q.  How may I obtain voting records of each City Council member? 

A.  Records can be obtained by completing a Public Records Request form, which is available on our website at: Please provide as much detail on the information you are seeking when submitting your request form.