Summer Camps 2021
online registration is open now!
- Dates: June 14 – August 13 (9 individual weeks)
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm (drop-off 9-9:30am; pick-up 4:30-5pm)
- Location: Based out of the Ice & Events Center, 3510 E. Garfield St.
- Age: Grades 1-6 (entering 1st grade through entering 6th grade)
- Maximum enrollment: 72/week
- Jam-packed with safe and supervised summer fun, this program includes arts & science activities, swimming, roller skating, movies, recreational sports, games, playground fun, morning & afternoon snacks. The program is staffed by trained and caring individuals, most of whom are working toward degrees in education or related fields.
- Fee: $95 - $155/week, based on sliding fee scale
Tell me more about the weekly themes! click here
What are your safety protocols? click here
What is my weekly fee? click here
How do I register? click here
Note: Registrations for Summer Camps are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment for each week secures a space for that week. You may register for every week, or choose individual weeks, but registration is for full weeks only, there is not an option to enroll for individual days, or partial days.
Have a question that's not answered on this page? firstname.lastname@example.org