Boards & Commissions
Board and Commission Meetings have been temporarily suspended in-person unless deemed necessary until further notice in response to Statewide Public Health Orders and City Council Resolution 2020-15. Please visit www.cityoflaramie.org/agendacenter for Zoom meeting information.
Dear Laramie Citizens,
Are you looking for a way to make a difference in our community? Volunteering to serve on one of our Boards and Commissions is a great way to show that you care and share your knowledge and expertise with our community. We are looking for citizens that share our Mission, Vision and Core Values. Our mission is building our community through Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Stewardship. Volunteers on Boards and Commissions have a vital role in our community. Our Boards and Commissions provide communication between City Council, the City’s administration, and our community. We look forward to working with you to continue to make the City of Laramie great. For more information regarding each Board and Commission, click on the appropriate link to the left.
City Clerk’s Office
Your time and expertise can make Laramie a great place to live and grow.
Current Board Openings:
We currently have positions available for:
- Board of Health (Doctor of medicine & Laramie Resident)
- Building and Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Planning Commission
- Traffic Commission (New meeting time second Thursday at 3:30 pm)
Positions are open until filled.
However, the City of Laramie accepts applications on a continuing basis for the following Boards and Commissions (for more information click the links below):
- Laramie Advisory Commission on Disabilities
- Laramie Plains Civic Center Joint Powers Board
- Laramie Regional Airport Joint Powers Board
- Monolith Ranch Advisory Committee
- Parks, Tree, and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment
- Traffic Commission
- Urban Systems Advisory Committee (USAC)
How to Apply
City of Laramie, City Hall
406 Ivinson Avenue
P.O. Box C
Laramie, WY 82073
You may also submit via email with original/scanned signature. Additional documentation including CVs or resumes are welcome with your application.