Boards & Commissions
Dear Laramie Citizens,
Are you looking for a way to make a difference in our community? Volunteering to serve on one of our Boards and Commissions is a great way to show that you care and share your knowledge and expertise with our community. We are looking for citizens that share our Mission, Vision and Core Values. Our mission is building our community through Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Stewardship. Volunteers on Boards and Commissions have a vital role in our community. Our Boards and Commissions provide communication between City Council, the City's administration, and our community. We look forward to working with you to continue to make the City of Laramie great. For more information regarding each Board and Commission, click on the appropriate link to the left.
City Clerk's Office
Your time and expertise can make Laramie a great place to live and grow.
Current Board Openings:
- We do not have any openings at this time.
However, the City of Laramie accepts applications on a continuing basis for the following boards and commissions:
- Albany County Tourism Joint Powers Board
- Albany County-City of Laramie Jail / Joint Records and Communications Center
- Building and Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Board of Health
- Civil Service Commission
- Downtown Development Authority Board
- Environmental Advisory Committee (EAC)
- Laramie Advisory Commission on Disabilities
- Laramie Plains Civic Center Joint Powers Board
- Laramie Regional Airport Joint Powers Board
- Monolith Ranch Advisory Committee
- Parks, Tree, and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment
- Traffic Commission
- Urban Systems Advisory Committee (USAC)
How to Apply
City of Laramie, City Hall
406 Ivinson Avenue
P.O. Box C
Laramie, WY 82073
You may also submit via email with original/scanned signature. Additional documentation including CVs or resumes are welcome with your application.