Because the pandemic has caused concern for individual health and safety, we are allowing members to suspend their membership to a point in the future without losing any of the benefits of your current membership. Please complete the form below for cancellations and suspensions and we will review it and respond. Please note that all membership cancellations are reviewed on the 25th for processing and cancellation in the next month's billing cycle. Submission of a request does not ensure cancellation--all other provisions of the membership apply.
Class/Activity Refund Policy
- To request a refund, please complete this form and return it to the Recreation Center. You may email it to the Parks & Recreation Department.
- A full refund will be issued if the City of Laramie cancels an activity.
- All refunds take two to three weeks to process. Participants are permitted to transfer the credit to another activity or account.
- Full credit to your account will be issued for cancellations received less than one working day before the activity is scheduled to begin.
- Full refunds will be given for cancellations received one or more working days before the activity is scheduled to begin.
- Recreation memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- With City of Laramie approval, prorated account credit may be issued for cancellations received after an activity begins if there is dissatisfaction with the activity, a medical situation arises, or other extenuating circumstances occurs. Failure to attend is not considered a cancellation.
Note: Due to facility reservations, weather conditions facility maintenance, or other circumstances, it may be necessary on occasion to reschedule and/or relocate activities. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.