Youth Sports Mission Statement
Laramie Parks & Recreation youth sports programs provide experiences to introduce skills, learn sportsmanship, and gain an appreciation of sport through the assistance of volunteers and supportive families in a recreational atmosphere.
We offer a variety of youth sports leagues and activities aimed at encouraging health, wellness, and general fun.
- If you are ready to register, click here for our online registration portal.
- If you need to make a change to your registration, or cancel, here is the transfer/cancel form.
- In need of a scholarship? More info here.
- All the info you need concerning our youth leagues can be found in our handbook.
- Have you recently participated in one of our sports programs and would like to give feedback? Click here for our comment form.
- Want to be informed when we open registration for programs? Click here to join our email list.
|January-March||Jr. Cowboys/Cowgirls Basketball||opens December 1st||Kindergarten-6th Grade|
|May-July||Little Kickers Soccer||closed||3-6 years old|
|July-August||Little Sluggers Tee Ball||closed||3-6 years old|
|August-September||Jr. Cowboy Flag Football||closed||Kindergarten-3rd Grade|
|October-November||Volleyball||opens August 1st||3rd - 6th Grade|
|April||Youth Basketball Tourney||opening in December||4th-8th Grade|
|April-May||RunJumpThrow||closed||7-12 years old|
|May-September||Skateboarding||closed||6-18 years old|
|July||Huck Finn Fishing Derby||register at event||0-13 years old|
|August||Bicycle Safety||opens May 1st||4-12 years old|