Reserve a Shelter / Park Facility
Park Shelters and Park Picnic Areas are now available for online reservation!
- To ensure your reservation is booked immediately, use the online reservation system.
- Paper requests take a day or two to process, and may be pre-empted by on-line reservations.
- On-line reservations can be made anywhere from 4 months to 4 days prior to your event.
- Reservations for other facilities, or for earlier than 4 months out will continue to be processed by paper forms.
- Click here to start your online reservation.
Park Facility Reservation Fees
- 1st Street Plaza - $25 per hour for the first two hours / $5 per hour for every additional hour
- $10 per hour for the gas fire pit (rental of the 1st Street Plaza is required for all fire pit rentals)
- Athletic facilities - $40 per athletic facility for the first two hours / $10 per athletic facility for every additional hour
- Park Shelters and Picnic Areas - $25 per park facility for the first two hours / $5 per facility for every additional hour
- Undine Splash Pad - $40 per hour for the first two hours / $10 per hour for every additional hour (the Undine Splash Pad is only available to rent outside the normal hours of operation)
Open Container Permit Fee
- $25 per event, per facility for a 24-hour period
Please note that reservations are only available during the hours of 7 am to 9 pm. For more details on available times and other park reservation questions please call the Recreation Center Front Desk at 721-5269.
- (fillable pdf for UW Club Sports and Contract User Groups)
- Facility Reservation Form (pdf to print or email)
- Online Facility Reservation Link
- Laramie Park Facilities and Amenities
- Reservation Change Form
If you have any questions regarding the temporary relief noise permit guidelines, please contact the Recreation Center Front Desk at (307) 721-5269.