Parks - Providing a Variety of Outdoor Adventures
Laramie is home to more than a dozen city parks that feature a variety of amenities, including a seasonally stocked fishing pond, skateboard park, splash pad, wading pool, jogging and biking paths, picnic shelters, and playgrounds.
Undine Park Gazebo Project
The City of Laramie and Russell + Mills Studios recently held two public meetings to continue development of the conceptual design for the Undine Park Gazebo Project. These meetings sought input through public participation to assist with the conceptual design of the project.
For additional information please call 307-721-5264.
Information from meetings:
- Conceptual Information from Russell + Mills Studios
- Meeting Minutes from the first public meeting on April 6th.
- Historic photos of the Undine Park Gazebo
- Conceptual information on the project from the second meeting.
Tree Assessment Studies
- Community Tree Assessment (PDF)
- Community Tree Assessment: Trees within the Public Right of Way (PDF)
Cirrus Sky Technology Park Trail
View conceptual drawings (PDF) of the preliminary Cirrus Sky Technology Park Trail. Please email Todd Feezer or call 721-5260 with any questions or comments regarding the trail placement and conceptual drawings. For information about the tech park itself visit www.cirrusskywyoming.tech
For shelter reservations and/or questions about amenities, please call the Recreation Center Front Desk at 721-5269. For safety or maintenance concerns, please contact Scott Hunter, Parks Crew Supervisor at (307) 721-5257.