We offer several convenient options to pay your City of Laramie utility bill.
- By automatic bank draft --> City of Laramie utility bill payments may be drafted out of your checking or savings account automatically each month. A completed ACH Bank Drafting Form is needed, along with a voided check from the account.
- By drop box --> Drop boxes are located in front of and inside City Hall; payments are picked up daily, Monday through Friday.
- By mail --> Send payments to:
City of Laramie
P.O. Box C
Laramie, WY 82073
- By phone --> Call (855) 276-8970 with your billing account number to make your payment toll-free, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. The City of Laramie accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Click here for more information on our secure phone payment processing.
- Online --> Credit card and ACH payment options are available through our Click2Gov system. Have your account number and cycle/route number from your bill available to register.
- In person --> The Utility Billing office is located at City Hall, 406 East Ivinson Avenue. Cash, credit card, and check payments may be made at this location during our window customer service hours. Window customer service hours are Monday through Thursday 8am to 3pm and Fridays 8am to 2pm.
Returned Checks & Over Bank Drafts
The City of Laramie will charge a $25 processing fee for all returned checks or bank drafts. If the City of Laramie receives three returned payments from a customer within one calendar year, the customer will be requested to pay with certified funds.