Requesting / Discontinuing City Services

Changing or Beginning Your Utility Service

  • Beginning Service - In order to sign up for a City of Laramie municipal services account, a Connection Request Application Form must be completed. We do not require a deposit to start the account, but we do require the owner's signature in lieu of a deposit. Residential accounts must be in the name of the property owner (refer to the Notice for Rules Concerning Billing Record Owner). This rule does not apply to commercial water customers where the primary use of the structure is not residential. The Record Owner is responsible for payment on the account if the tenant does not pay.
  • Terminating Service - Terminating your City of Laramie municipal services account may be done by phone at (307) 721-5222 or (307) 721-5324. You may also visit our office at City Hall (406 East Ivinson Avenue) between office hours.
  • Note - In order to get an accurate final meter read on the final date of responsibility, please notify the City of Laramie at least two days prior to your scheduled closing date.
  • Buying or Selling? A comprehensive overview of what you need to do with your City of Laramie Municipal Services account, as well as contact information for other utility companies which provide services to Laramie, Wyoming.