Click to Home
Go To Search
City Permits
Useful Resources

24-Hr Alcohol Permits
(when exchanging alcohol for a fee or gift of time or money or consuming on public property)
Auctioneer License
Carnival or Circus License
Engineering Permits and Applications
Junk Dealer License
Mobile Vending License
Pawnbroker License
Planning Division Applications
Private Security License
Roller Skating Rink License
  • Secondhand Dealer License

  • Solid Waste Collector License
    Special Event Permit Documents (for events with and without alcohol)
    Vehicle for Hire Business License
    Parks and Recreation Department Permits
    (for events in parks with alcohol)
    (to consume your own alcohol in conjunction with a park reservation)
    (for vending in or adjacent to parks only)
    Residential Parking Documents

    City Hall: 406 Ivinson Ave.   |   Laramie, WY 82070   |   Ph: (307) 721-5200   |   Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm