Click to Home
Go To Search
Requesting / Discontinuing City Services
Changing or Beginning Your Utility Service
  • Requesting service - In order to connect City of Laramie utility services, a Connection Request Application Form must be completed. We do not require a deposit to start the account, but do require the owner’s signature in lieu of a deposit. Residential accounts must be in the name of the owner (refer to the Notice for Rules Concerning Billing Record Owner). This rule does not apply to commercial water customers where the primary use of the structure is not residential; however, the record owner is responsible for payment on the account if the tenant does not pay their bill.
  • Disconnecting service* - Disconnecting your City of Laramie services may be done by phone at (307) 721-5222 or (307) 721-5225 or by coming to our front desk, located at City Hall:
    406 E. Ivinson Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82073

*Note: In order to get an accurate final read on the day of termination, please notify the City of Laramie at least two days prior to your termination date.

City Hall: 406 Ivinson Ave.   |   Laramie, WY 82070   |   Ph: (307) 721-5200   |   Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm